OVH Community, your new community space.

Support Feedback

gonzo
25.05.08, 20:17
Hallo,
vor allen Dingen sollte der Support einer deutschen Firma ihre Supportaufgaben in der Sprache Deutsch durchfuehren. Was bei Telefonaten ja noch eingehalten wird ist bei dem Webinterface nicht mehr ganz durchgehalten (teilweise krude Uebersetzungen von Schaltflaechen etc.) und hoert bei franzoesichsprachigen e-Mails auf. Wenn ein Kunde gezwungen wird eine e-Mail hier im Forum zu posten um eine Uebersetzung zu erhalten ist das nicht hinnehmbar. Auch die automatisch verschickten e-Mails des Monitoringsystems erfordern franzoesiche Sprachkenntnisse. Das koennte mal geandert werden.
Ansonsten gilt oben gesagtes: Dt. Support == Sammelstelle fuer die franz. Mutter.
Andere Kritikpunkte waeren nur Wiederholung alter Psots von mir, wer suchet der findet...
Gruss gonzo

flosoft
24.05.08, 23:43
Hi,

I think the support is a lot better than the one you have at other ISPs. You are actually treated like a customer.

However, this doesn't mean there isn't any room for improvement.

I like that:
  • you get a reply by E-mail in a decent time (less than 1 business day).
  • the phone support is always helpful, and not hidden behind an IVR of 10 steps.
  • the phone support is on a normal phone number, reachable from foreign countries, and that it is not surtaxed.
  • the phone support contains the same people as the ones you write an E-mail to.

I don't like that:
  • there is no admin directly in Germany
  • all technical questions need to be forwarded to Roubaix, which often takes longer than needed
  • you don't have an "SOS" phone number (24/7) for Level3 support, billed via NIC-Handle (15 mins infogerance ou +)

Ow, and while I am at it: Please add a direct payment option like Credit Card, without any limits.
"Lastschrift" would be nice, but it would need to have an increased limit. Maybe increase it for long time customers. Maybe increase it for people who have more than X products for X time. That gives you a kind of payment security.

Greets,

Florian Jensen

MDGeist
24.05.08, 13:04
Would have been cool if I got a response to the 4,5 pages long mail I sent to the support.
(Support for testers is very bad! )

Other than that, I think german support lacks ... uhm ... "controll".

As in if theres a huge problem, normal support cant help. They need an "admin" (or better)...

Also hotline times are kinda short.
An emergency line would be good, too.

As emails often have the problem that they are too slow or get to the wrong person ...

oles@ovh.net
24.05.08, 11:38
Hi There,
I would like to know how is our support ? Is it correct ? Do you
have any problem with ? How are the answer ? Quick ? Complet ?
Bad ?

Thanks for this feedback

Regards,
Octave