OVH Community, your new community space.

English language available into panels?

mathias
25.03.08, 15:42
Hallo,

auf OVH.de sind Bestellungen nur aus Deutschland, Österreich, Schweiz und Luxemburg möglich.
Kontakt mit dem Kundendienst ist nur auf Deutsch möglich.

Mathias

GabyZ
25.03.08, 11:42
Tried to buy but I got this error: Das Rechnungsland für Ihren Bestellschein entspricht nicht dem Land in Ihrer Kundenkennung.

Same error also by trying to buy on co.uk

GabyZ
23.03.08, 22:29
The .co.uk ovh offers payments by visa, it should be ok.

GabyZ
23.03.08, 22:28
Do you think I have to live in one of this countries? That would be a big limitation for ovh business I think, you don't? That's strange because I can choose multiple countries when I register.

MDGeist
23.03.08, 22:15
i think its more of an issue where you live ... not where money comes from

GabyZ
23.03.08, 22:03
Ok so money had to be sent by money transfer? I can use both credit card and bank account.

I can also upgrade my plan if I need a better server?

MDGeist
23.03.08, 22:02
its possible to install servers with other languages, so it shouldnt be a prob...

only the payment and stuff... as i dont think youll get stuff if youre not in ger/spa/pol/uk/fr ...

pendulum
23.03.08, 21:40
The "Manager v3" has English, German, French, Polish and Spanish available.
Bandwidth is unlimited with some caveats. What you can do? Order it and transfer the money?

GabyZ
23.03.08, 21:35
Hi,

I'd like to buy a server with ovh, you have great prices and bandwidth (also in Germany it is unlimited?) but I'd like to buy a server here in Germany because of the fast connections , however I don't speak german.

Is the possibility to have english language into the panels? What can I do for buying a server with you?

Many thanks